Advantages / Tips
Why do we require pest control?
- Pests are hazardous to all kinds of possessions owned by people.
- They are a threat to food grains – Rats are the best example. A couple of rats can devour food grains that a single family can live on.
- Other store grain pests like beetles, bugs, etc can cause lethal offal toxins in stored food grains.
- Termites are capable of completely destroying wooden furniture and structures.
- Insects like mosquitoes, bed bugs, mayfly and earwigs are parasites of human being and are potential vectors of most common diseases.
- In general insect pests are the most dominant creatures of this evolutionary Universe.
- Unless, scientifically controlled they become a threat to life.
- Pests are also a cause of social embarrassment when found in ones house.
- Pests are the unwanted icons in the desk top of our living place.
Who requires pest control?
- All of us since pests are found everywhere.
Where is pest control needed?
- All inhabited places.
Causes from Pests
Many pests have only become a problem because of the direct actions of humans. Modifying these actions can often substantially reduce the pest problem. Living organisms evolve and increase their resistance to biological, chemical, physical or any other form of control. Unless the target population is completely exterminated or is rendered incapable of reproduction, the surviving population will inevitably acquire a tolerance of whatever pressures are brought to bear - these results in an evolutionary arms race. House flies tend to accumulate wherever there is human activity and are virtually a global phenomenon, especially where food or food waste is exposed. Similarly, seagulls have become pests at many seaside resorts. Tourists would often feed the birds with scraps of fish and chips, and before long, the birds would become dependent on this food source and act aggressively towards humans.
Tips for Elimination of breeding grounds
Proper waste management and drainage of still water, eliminates the breeding ground of many pests.
Garbage provides food and shelter for many unwanted organisms, as well as an area where still water might collect and be used as a breeding ground by mosquitoes. Communities that have proper garbage collection and disposal, have far less of a problem with rats, cockroaches, mosquitoes, flies and other pests than those that don't.
Open air sewers are ample breeding ground for various pests as well. By building and maintaining a proper sewer system, this problem is eliminated.
Pest Management Services
|# 78/2, 5th Main “A” Cross|
|Byatrayanapura, New Extn|
|Near Girinagar BDA Park|
|Bangalore – 560026|
|E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Proprietor : Henry Joseph .A|
|Mobile : 9986777659|
|E Mail – email@example.com|